NEW GRAPHTEC FC9000 SERIES
The flagship FC9000 Series is Graphtec’s most advanced, versatile roll fed cutting plotter to date. Revered around the world for its dependable, high-precision cutting capabilities with both printed and unprinted materials, the FC Series is the ultimate finishing solution for the wide format signage, apparel, and automotive industries. A newly developed feeding system and cutting head has further improved cutting quality of thin and thick materials ranging from delicate window tint to rigid magnet and high intensity reflective. ARMS 8.0 features the introduction of Graphtec’s Datalink barcode generation system which efficiently loads and processes your jobs automatically.
New FC 9000 features:
- Flange kit (media handling system) is included with the FC9000, which was optional for the FC8600.
- New USB Datalink where you can run the FC9000 from a USB thumb drive.
- New grit roller configuration for longer tracking.
- New stand and basket configuration.
- New 8.0 ARMS for print and cut.
- New barcode feature for print and cut.
- New optional take-up reel for the FC9000-140 and 160
- Cutting Force Max. 600 gf
- Cross Cut Width 30, 42, 54 or 64 inches
- Speed 58.5" per second
- Max Media Thickness 59 mil