SawTrax 2000 Series Vertical Panel Saw 52"-76"
SawTrax 2000 Series Vertical Panel Saws
When you have sawing to do, and A LOT of it, the 2000 series of vertical panel saws is the panel saw for you. This is the "tank" of the panel saw line with beefed up features for the most demanding jobs. Designed for industrial operations of cutting 50 or more sheets a week, the 2000 Series Vertical Panel Saw can be called on to get the job done. The hypoid Makita saw is basically a maintenance free worm drive saw that doesn't need to have the gear box oil changed.
- Makita Hypoid drive circular saw with 7.25” blade and push button safety switch
- Patented Accu-Square Alignment System
- Material Depth of cut up to 1.75”
- Material Cut Accuracy of 1/64”
- Dust Hood and Cord Holder
- Spring Loaded Retraction Mechanism
- Industrial operations, cut 50 or more sheets a week
- Accu-Glide steel sealed bearings won’t wear out
- Clean Dust Collection System
- Spinning Insert Plate for vertical and rip cuts
- Folding Stand and Frame Wheels
- Steel sleeved material rollers
- Available crosscut heights: Full Size 52”, 64”, 76”