HDPE Pebble Texture Finish
High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE) is commonly used to protect surfaces in food service and general fabrication areas where repetitive cutting occurs. This cutting board's texture reduces hand slip. HDPE is compliant with al USDA and FDA regulations. It can can be heat formed, shaped, and welded but can not be glued. HDPE can be cut to size with most any construction saw blade and drilled with regular drill bits.
- Translucent (Natural) white
- Rigid with good impact & abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance to a wide range of items
- Meets FDA & USDA standards
- HDPE can not be glued or cemented
- Cutting board table top covers (food service and non-food service applications)
- Food preparation areas.
- Pet cage mats for easy cleaning