Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the term "Customer" is defined as any person, company or entity that has purchased, ordered, requested or been provided any product or service from Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc., or Clearly Plastic. Customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
Returns & Exchanges
Items may be returned for in-store credit by Customer only. Cash refunds are not permitted. Items must be returned at Customers own shipping expense in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Items delivered to you on your free local delivery day may be returned on the next scheduled free delivery day at no charge. Products described in next section are not returnable. Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. reserves the right to refuse credit for any item damaged while being shipped to Customer if the Customer does not refuse the shipment or sign for the item as damaged.
Non Returnable Items
The following items are not returnable for exchange or refund:
- Custom, special order, printed or other and non-stock items are not eligible for return unless shown to be defective or mis-shipped.
- Cut substrates, cut plastics or cut roll products are not eligible for return unless shown to be defective or mis-shipped.
- Items that have been installed or used in any way are not eligible for return unless shown to be defective.
- All sign equipment and tools, including Brother ScanNCut and Brother ScanNCut supplies, are only returnable in original, unopened package.
A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on any returned amount unless item is shown to be defective. Items shipped by a manufacturer or supplier on behalf of Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. will be returned to the manufacturer or supplier, not the Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. Credits will only be applied after confirmation of return by Customer.
Hold Harmless Agreement
This agreement is made upon the express condition that Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc, its agents and employees shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any loss to any person or property of Customer, its agents or employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever and the Customer hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc its agents and employees from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries, losses, liabilities, claims, suits or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
In-house Charge Account Merchant Agreement
All purchases that are charged to a Blue Ridge Sign Supply Merchant Account (in-house charge account) on the behalf of any business, individual or Customer shall be paid within 30 days of account charge. Any invoice that is not paid upon receipt shall be considered due under the terms of the In-house Merchant Account. When any purchase is charged to your In-house Charge Account an email Order Confirmation is emailed to the account holder to notify the account holder that a charge has occurred. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide and confirm the accuracy of all email addresses on file.
- The account holder shall have five business days from the date of sale to dispute any charge to their account that they believe to be inaccurate or fraudulent. All undisputed charges shall be considered valid and payable. The resolution and validity of any disputed invoice is solely determined by Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc.
- In the event any emailed receipt, statement or other correspondence is undeliverable for any reason, all charges will remain due and payable and and subject to all terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- A late charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to outstanding balances.
- All Merchant Account holders are expected to keep a credit or debit card on file with a credit limit adequate to pay any outstanding account balance. The Merchant Account holder authorizes Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. to charge merchant's credit card for any invoices or fees that have become past due.
- It is expressly agreed that the principal owner(s) of any corporation, LLC, S-Corp or partnership will personally accept financial responsibility for any invoices, claims or chages that have become due and payable and are personally and individually bound to these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer agrees to pay any and all reasonable attorney and collection fees in the event any collection process is initiated by Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. due to a delinquent account status.
Our prices may change without notice.
Customer will receive store credit for any product that is claimed "defective" within 12 months of receipt of product. Product must be immediately returned if not permanently installed. Customer will provide adequate documentation to demonstrate claimed defect including photographs and written statements. In the event that we publish a guaranteed outdoor lifespan for any particular product and said product fails, customer will document failure and may submit for a prorated store credit. Cash refunds are strictly prohibited. The final determination of any product as "defective" is at the sole discretion of Blue Ridge Sign Supply and/or the product manufacturer.
- Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. has the right to withhold credit and/or re-invoice Customer at a future date for the product if the product is determined by Ridge Sign Supply or the product manufacturer to not be defective.
- Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Under no circumstances shall Blue Ridge Sign Supply be held liable for any additional labor or production costs incurred from the receipt of any defective, mislabeled, unshipped or incorrectly shipped product.
Addendums and Alterations
These Terms and Conditions are periodically updated and are subject to change without notice.
There is a $25.00 fee for NSF checks.