Terms & Conditions
All purchases that are charged to a Blue Ridge Sign Supply Merchant Account (in-house charge account) on the behalf of any business or individual shall be paid within 30 days of account charge.
- When any purchase is charged to your Merchant Account an email Order Confirmation is emailed to the account holder to notify the account holder that a charge has occurred. The account holder shall have three business days to dispute the charge in writing after receiving an Order Confirmation Receipt or monthly Account Invoice, whichever comes first.
- In the event any emailed receipt or statement is undeliverable for any reason, all charges will remain due and payable and and subject to all terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. All undisputed charges shall be considered valid and payable. A late charge of 1.5% per month may be applied to all outstanding balances.
- All Merchant Account holders are expected to keep a credit or debit card on file with a credit limit adequate to pay any outstanding account balance. The Merchant Account holder authorizes Blue Ridge Sign Supply to charge merchant's credit card for any invoices or fees that have become past due.
Returns & Exchanges
Blue Ridge Sign Supply reserves the right to refuse credit for the return of any items that have been used, misused, or damaged by the customer in any way.
- Any purchased item may be returned at the customers shipping expense for store credit within 14 days of purchase. All returned items must be returned in original packaging. Please see excluded items in next section.
- Blue Ridge Sign Supply reserves the right to refuse credit for any item damaged while being shipped to customer if the customer does not refuse the shipment or sign for the item as damaged.
- Any custom ordered non-stock items, cut substrates or cut roll products are not eligible for return unless shown to be defective or mis-shipped.
- Restocking fees of 20% of purchase and shipping fees will be applied on any returned item. Items shipped by a manufacturer or supplier on behalf of Blue Ridge Sign Supply will be returned to the manufacturer or supplier, not the Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc.
- It is agreed that merchant (customer, buyer or reseller) will not hold Blue Ridge Sign Supply responsible for additional labor charges, production costs or material costs due to damaged, defective, incorrect or mis-shipped product and will defend and protect Blue Ridge Sign Supply from all claims and/or legal actions resulting in damages to any third party.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Custom, special order or other and non-stock items
- Items that have been installed or used
Prices may change without notice.
Customer will receive store credit for any product that is claimed "defective" within 7 business of notifying Blue Ridge Sign Supply and immediately returning product.
- Blue Ridge Sign Supply has the right to re-invoice the customer at a future date for the product if the product is determined by Ridge Sign Supply or the product manufacturer to not be defective.
- Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc. has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Under no circumstances shall Blue Ridge Sign Supply be held liable for any additional labor or production costs incurred from any defective products.
Remittance Payment Address
Blue Ridge Sign Supply, Inc.
455 N Louisiana Ave, Unit C1
Asheville, NC 28806
There is a $25.00 fee for NSF checks.