ClearShield Professional Anti-Graffiti is a two part water-based system formulated to provide protection against graffiti. It can be applied by hand by a roll application or spray equipment. Parts A and B must be mixed together prior to use. Parts A & B are included with each order. Typical roller coverage is 115 - 120 ft2 per quart.
Anti-graffiti coatings work by creating a protective surface that paint paint cannot bond to. Simply clean the vandalized sign with alcohol or acetone. Sign and image will not be damaged.
- Formulated for Use in Areas with High Risk of Graffiti
- Effective for Removal of Aerosol & Latex Paints
- Able to Be Cleaned with a Range of Solvents
- Excellent Chemical & Abrasion Resistance
- Superior Durability
- State-of-the-Art UV Inhibitors
- Compatible with Solvent, UV, Latex & Eco-Solvent Inks
- High Gloss Finish