Polar White Lettering Enamel
Polar White Lettering Enamel is designed for traditional sign painting This oil based lettering enamel provides superior vibrancy, flexibility, durability, and single stroke coverage. Specified for fine, sign paint lettering on store fronts and vehicles. The vibrant colors spread evenly and offer outstanding hiding, durability and fade resistance.
Select A Color Option For Available Sizes
Product InformationSupply Chain Issue
Due to supply chain issues with 1Shot we are also offering One-Stroke Lettering Enamels by Ronan in addition to 1Shot Lettering Enamels. This allows us to continue to provide our customers with the full range of colors they have come to expect.
- Polar White Lettering Enamel
- Designed for traditional sign painting. A high quality oil based lettering enamel with superior vibrancy, flexibility, durability, and single stroke coverage.
- • Apply with brush, roller, spray or airbrush.
- • Dry to touch: 2 to 4 hours
- • Dry to handle: 6 to 8 hours
- • Dry to recoat: 12 to 16 hours
Drying time is best when the temperature is above 65° F. Between 50° F and 65° F, drying time is much slower.
Paint will not dry below 50° F.